Riding the Scree

The rocks are tumbling all around me.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Yellow Dog Lives!


Meet yellow dog. (If you haven't already.) If he looks skinny, it's cause he's not completely well. He's got something systemic or metabolic going on and a vet told us back in September that he'd probably be dead in minutes (or days at least). But he's still here. Still limping and sliding around on our (lovely new) laminate floors. So, stick yer thumb up yer butt, silly vet. We're keeping him alive and happy on love (and three separate prescriptions and hand feedings)!
Anyway. I know this might not be interesting or newsworthy, but I thought I'd post something and immortalize him while he's still around. He's a very good boy.


And yes his real name is yellow dog.

But he answers mostly to EllieLellowBum.

And he gets so excited when we cook him chicken that his teeth rattle rapidly together and his face sounds like a woodpecker. It's very cute. Seriously.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dedwarmo said...

Nice looking floor, folks. I felt very manly while wielding that hammer.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Dedwarmo said...

But then I juggled and all my manliness went away.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Henry said...

maybe juggling hammers would help retain your manliness...? I've got three hammers around here somewhere.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home